-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

:: Zone Principale :: Cartes d'identités :: Prédéfinis Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Huntshood

Chroniqueur
Chroniqueur
Jeu 18 Oct - 5:21
Huntshood Predef11

???

LIBRE

Like you, I used to think the world was this great place where everybody lived by the same standards I did, then some kid with a nail showed me I was living in his world, a world where chaos rules not order, a world where righteousness is not rewarded. That's Cesar's world, and if you're not willing to play by his rules, then you're gonna have to pay the price.

Huntshood Huntsh14 Huntshood Huntsh15

Chroniqueur
Chroniqueur
Jeu 18 Oct - 6:19
Huntshood Huntsh10

???

LIBRE

Like you, I used to think the world was this great place where everybody lived by the same standards I did, then some kid with a nail showed me I was living in his world, a world where chaos rules not order, a world where righteousness is not rewarded. That's Cesar's world, and if you're not willing to play by his rules, then you're gonna have to pay the price.

Huntshood Huntsh16

Chroniqueur
Chroniqueur
Jeu 18 Oct - 6:20
Huntshood Huntsh11

???

LIBRE

Huntshood Huntsh17

Chroniqueur
Chroniqueur
Huntshood Huntsh12

???

LIBRE

Huntshood Huntsh18

Chroniqueur
Chroniqueur
Huntshood Huntsh13

???

LIBRE

Huntshood Huntsh19 Huntshood Huntsh20

Contenu sponsorisé

Huntshood
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1